Employment at rainbowtrekkers
Ideal cancidate profile
- Warm, loving, flexible and positive personality.
- Perfect English speaker or mother tongue level fluency (no German required) or
- Perfect German speaker with a good level of understanding of spoken and written English.
- B.A. or M.A. degree (university level) in Education, Special Education, Early Childhood Education or Social Work OR at least three years of vocational training (college level) in caregiving.
- Experience in working with toddlers and young children.
- Having good observation and reflection skills.
- Possessing the ability to multitask easily.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Able to take responsibility and work independently as well as in a team.
- To sensitively care for children from 1 to 6 years (feeding, changing diapers, bring to sleep, and playing).
- To observe and understand the children and use the information to build an effective program for them.
- To work with the children according to their individual needs and personality.
- To draw up a monthly, weekly and daily plan as to practically working out the curriculum.
- To plan and set the environment to be used as an effective learning tool for the children.
- To keep the rooms and material needed in order.
- To communicate with parents regarding the child’s day.
- To communicate information regarding the functioning of the group or individual children to the group leader.
- To participate in team meetings aimed to harmonize the functioning of the group and exchange of information.
- To participate in parent evenings or special occasions held in the kindergarten.
- To participate in enrichment programs organized by the organization.